Our SpotOnTalent Hot Jobs post is here! We love to share the Corps Team Dallas jobs we’re working on in Dallas and around the country. Please share these jobs with your friends and family too. Like us on Facebook (share us there too) and follow us on Twitter – new jobs to be shared this week!
NEW: Manager Medical Reimbursement – Permanent, Full-time
Our Plano client is looking for an exceptional Reimbursement Manager to lead a team of 10 people in to help process reimbursements for a national medical facility with over 300 locations. The role of the Reimbursement Manager is to oversee the workflow of the department and to provide operational guidance and counseling on issues to ensure that the daily work of the team is completed accurately and timely. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with jinimum of 5 years experience in managing/supervising a staff preferred. Details and apply HERE now.
NEED CANDIDATES: Real Estate Paralegal – Permanent, Full-time
Why this paralegal job? For decades, our client partner has been a global leader in healthcare and commercial mixed-use real estate development and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects in the US. Through these challenging projects, they develop their people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join them and together you can work to build a sustainable world! Provide administrative support to the legal department and work closely with attorneys on a wide range of projects such as corporate governance, administrative matters, and matters related to the construction, development, financing and operation of various commercial real estate projects. 6+ years’ experience with commercial real estate transactional experience. Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with a paralegal certificate required. Don’t wait – apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Supervisor Medical Reimbursement – Permanent, Full-time
Are you an energetic leader that enjoys managing and leading a medical billing staff? Want to join a company that prides itself on making a difference in people’s lives? Our client is looking for an exceptional Medical Billing Reimbursement Supervisor to lead a team of 8 people to help process collections for a national medical facility with over 300 locations. Five years experience in medical billing with two years experience supervising required. Send us your resume HERE now!
NEED CANDIDATES: Assistant Actuary – Permanent, Full-time
Are you an accredited actuary looking for a company that will encourage and allow you to design and create better, more robust systems and processes? Want to work with a company that has had substantial growth and profitability over the past several years and remains fast-growing because of the strength of their products and services? Our Fort Worth client offers these in a business casual work environment with an outstanding benefits package! Check out the job responsibilities – if you’re interested in knowing more, share your resume HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Executive Assistant – Permanent, Full-time
Are you an Administrative Assistant extraordinaire, who prides yourself in being an executive’s right hand? Do you like taking a proactive approach so the people that you support can do their jobs effectively? We’re looking for a highly organized, polished individual skilled in executive support and can juggle multiple demands with ease. This role will provide high-level, proactive administrative support to the firm’s executive team and principals. Communication and organization are key attributes for this job! Apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Associate Financial Planner – Permanent, Full-time
Are you a CFP looking for a new career opportunity with a wealth management firm that impacts the lives of others? A firm that walks the talk – where they operate as a team, beyond individual teams, as a company team overall? Where you can work in a fun, collaborative environment where serving the community is also important? If you want those things in your next financial planning position we want to talk to you! CFP required with FINRA Series 7, 63, 65/66 or be obtained within first six (6) months. Apply now HERE!
Interviewing for Oil/Gas positions: If you or someone you know has experience working in the energy business, we have several permanent, full-time opportunities with a fast-growing, established and respected oil/gas firm in North Dallas. They offer a fabulous culture where you can make a visible contribution. Team members work hard and have fun together. It’s not uncommon to see practical jokes occur and special events are always celebrated. Share and check out these oil/gas jobs please –
- Oil/Gas Staff Accountant – will handle the day to day accounting for a specific set of oil and gas properties. This position will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for those properties including revenue, billing, owner relations, etc. Bachelors degree with proficiency in Excel required. Experience with Excalibur a plus. Details and apply now HERE.
- Accounts Payable Assistant – will support with the day to day operations of the Accounting Department. Scanning, coding, and inputing AP invoices as well as gathering cash receipts, managing deposits, and inputting into Excalibur for both JIB and Revenue checks. Apply HERE now!
- Senior Staff Landman – experience in acquisitions, negotiating easements and knowledge of in-house Land functions. This position will report to the Senior Landman. Duties include establishing/maintaining strong relationships with interest and surface owners, assisting in property acquisitions and land functions required to integrate new acquisitions, and researching and documenting leases, rights-of-way, contracts and division order data. 3+ years’ experience as Landman required with Excalibur experience preferred. Apply HERE now!
- Division Order Analyst – focus of this position will be preparation of divisions of interest and ownership issues as well as implementing changes in the use of Excalibur for maintaining decks and paying obligations. This position will report to the Land manager. 6 years experience as Division Order Analyst requested. Details HERE and apply.
- Senior Energy Regulatory Specialist – focus will be ensuring the firm maintains regulatory compliance within states in which it operates and continuing to build strong working relationships with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies. Bureau of Land Management with 5+ years’ experience required. Apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Director Human Resources – Permanent, Full-time
Do you have a mind for business, but a heart that wants to help others? Our fabulous Dallas client is one of the top Behavioral Health providers in Texas and is seeking an HR Director with a positive attitude who wants to build a new company culture and promote a sense of community. The Director of HR will be responsible for the standard functions of running an HR department, implementing and monitoring a training initiative, implementing a new HR system and reviewing bonus structure. Share your resume with us HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Financial Planner Analyst – Permanent, Full-time
Are you a successful financial planner looking for an established and respected national firm where you can grow and advance in your career? Our North Dallas client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced CFP — check out the details and if this sounds like a job you would be interested in please let us know! We would love to talk with you! The position prepares comprehensive fee-based financial plans and plan reviews for high net worth individuals and families. You would also interact with clients to gather data for the initial plan or plan review. Duties include entering client information to comprehensive financial planning software, producing analytical reports for use in the plan and identifying and recommending appropriate planning strategies. If you’re a CFP with 3+ years experience we would love to talk to you! Details and apply HERE.
Make it a great week! Remember: $250 referral fee to YOU if your referral is hired!