Our SpotOnTalent Hot Jobs post is here! We love to share the Corps Team Dallas jobs we’re working on in Dallas and around the country. Please share these jobs with your friends and family too. Like us on Facebook (share us there too) and follow us on Twitter – new jobs to be shared this week!
NEW: Executive Assistant – Permanent, Full-time
Are you an Administrative Assistant extraordinaire, who prides yourself in being an executive’s right hand? Do you like taking a proactive approach so the people that you support can do their jobs effectively? We’re looking for a highly organized, polished individual skilled in executive support and can juggle multiple demands with ease. This role will provide high-level, proactive administrative support to the firm’s executive team and principals. Communication and organization are key attributes for this job!
NEW: Associate Financial Planner – Permanent, Full-time
Are you a CFP looking for a new career opportunity with a wealth management firm that impacts the lives of others? A firm that walks the talk – where they operate as a team, beyond individual teams, as a company team overall? Where you can work in a fun, collaborative environment where serving the community is also important? If you want those things in your next financial planning position we want to talk to you! CFP required with FINRA Series 7, 63, 65/66 or be obtained within first six (6) months. Apply now HERE!
Interviewing for Oil/Gas positions: If you or someone you know has experience working in the energy business, we have several permanent, full-time opportunities with a fast-growing, established and respected oil/gas firm in North Dallas. They offer a fabulous culture where you can make a visible contribution. Team members work hard and have fun together. It’s not uncommon to see practical jokes occur and special events are always celebrated. Share and check out these oil/gas jobs please –
- Oil/Gas Staff Accountant – will handle the day to day accounting for a specific set of oil and gas properties. This position will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for those properties including revenue, billing, owner relations, etc. Bachelors degree with proficiency in Excel required. Experience with Excalibur a plus. Details and apply now HERE.
- Accounts Payable Assistant – will support with the day to day operations of the Accounting Department. Scanning, coding, and inputing AP invoices as well as gathering cash receipts, managing deposits, and inputting into Excalibur for both JIB and Revenue checks. Apply HERE now!
- Human Resources Manager – Love working with oil and gas team members who work remotely and in the field? The HR Manager’s primary responsibility will be the oversight of all field and remote employees. The role will report to the HR Director and will assist the Director with all HR related activities. Apply HERE now!
- Senior Staff Landman – experience in acquisitions, negotiating easements and knowledge of in-house Land functions. This position will report to the Senior Landman. Duties include establishing/maintaining strong relationships with interest and surface owners, assisting in property acquisitions and land functions required to integrate new acquisitions, and researching and documenting leases, rights-of-way, contracts and division order data. 3+ years’ experience as Landman required with Excalibur experience preferred. Apply HERE now!
- Division Order Analyst – focus of this position will be preparation of divisions of interest and ownership issues as well as implementing changes in the use of Excalibur for maintaining decks and paying obligations. This position will report to the Land manager. 6 years experience as Division Order Analyst requested. Details HERE and apply.
- Senior Energy Regulatory Specialist – focus will be ensuring the firm maintains regulatory compliance within states in which it operates and continuing to build strong working relationships with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies. Bureau of Land Management with 5+ years’ experience required. Apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Director Human Resources – Permanent, Full-time
Do you have a mind for business, but a heart that wants to help others? Our fabulous Dallas client is one of the top Behavioral Health providers in Texas and is seeking an HR Director with a positive attitude who wants to build a new company culture and promote a sense of community. The Director of HR will be responsible for the standard functions of running an HR department, implementing and monitoring a training initiative, implementing a new HR system and reviewing bonus structure. Share your resume with us HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Financial Planner Analyst – Permanent, Full-time
Are you a successful financial planner looking for an established and respected national firm where you can grow and advance in your career? Our North Dallas client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced CFP — check out the details and if this sounds like a job you would be interested in please let us know! We would love to talk with you! The position prepares comprehensive fee-based financial plans and plan reviews for high net worth individuals and families. You would also interact with clients to gather data for the initial plan or plan review. Duties include entering client information to comprehensive financial planning software, producing analytical reports for use in the plan and identifying and recommending appropriate planning strategies. If you’re a CFP with 3+ years experience we would love to talk to you! Details and apply HERE.
INTERVIEWING: Manufacturing Accountant – Permanent, Full-time
Looking to make a contribution to a growing accounting team? Interested in joining a growing, global manufacturing company located in Coppell, TX? Our client is a fast-growing wholesale manufacturer that offers excellent benefits and a business casual work environment. Duties include preparing accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs. Maintaining detailed reconciliations of GL accounts and provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions. Analysis of trends and costs needed as well. If this sound like a job you would enjoy, apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Tax Manager – Permanent, Full-time
Are you a CPA with tax background? Don’t want to work in public accounting but DO want to use your hard-fought-for CPA and accounting background? This “top places to work” and growing premier private wealth management firm is seeking a talented, collaborative Tax Manager who is dedicated to client service, highest integrity and excellence! If this sounds like you, we would love to speak you! Responsibilities include overseeing all client-related tax functions, including but not limited to review of tax returns, recommendation of estimated tax payments, and resolution of IRS requests and audits for individuals, trusts, partnerships, foundations and corporations. CPA with five years of tax experience required. Details and send us your resume HERE please!
INTERVIEWING: Senior Property Management Accountant – Permanent, Full-time
Great Preston Center location in Dallas! Are you a driven, self-managed real estate accountant who loves to take the lead in getting the job done in a fast-paced environment? Our client, a Commercial Real Estate company with a national reputation as a premier development and management company needs a Senior Property Management accountant to be responsible for asset management and the financial components of three properties in their national portfolio. Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 6+ years of experience in retail commercial real estate required; preferred experience in property management operations role with CAM and TAX experience. Details HERE.
NEED CANDIDATES: Financial Client Service Associate – Permanent, Full-time
Great opportunity to work at one of the “Top Places to Work” in Dallas! This growing private wealth management firm is seeking a talented, collaborative individual who is dedicated to client service, integrity and excellence. Responsible for assisting a Client Advisory Team in all of their activities, working closely with team members on a day-to-day basis to maintain the workflow within the department while acting as first point of phone contact with clients and outside advisors regarding all client matters. Apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Senior Financial Planner – Permanent, Full-time
Opportunity to work with one of the best Wealth Management firms in Dallas! Our client is a growing private wealth management firm seeking to hire a Senior Analyst for their Client Advisory Team. Duties include: oversee, manage, prepare, analyze and provide advice to wealthy families on all aspects of personal financial planning including but not limited to investments, estate planning, tax planning, debt management, insurance. Responsible for gathering all information for client financial matters. Details and apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Controller, Family Office – Permanent, Full-time
Looking to practice accounting in a small office where work and life are both important? An office where employees never leave? Our client is a small family office that supports a respected, large Dallas family with multiple investments. The office provides services to the family and their related entities including preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tax planning, cash management, assistance with investments, estate planning, oil and gas mineral management and property and casualty insurance. An experienced tax accountant is needed to assist with Accounting/preparation of financial statements, cash flow projections, income tax projections and cash management for multiple entities including individuals, corporations (including S corporations), limited liability entities and trusts. Five years’ experience including public accounting is required with CPA. Hurry and apply now HERE!
NEED CANDIDATES: Assistant Controller, Family Office – Permanent, Part-time
Do you enjoy working independently in a quiet small family office? Our client above, a small family office that supports a respected, large Dallas family is in need of a part-time, 25-30 hours week, accountant. Part-time 25-30 hours per week. Responsibilities include preparation of information, including trial balance and journal entries as needed, for use in preparation of tax returns, as well as financial statements. Details HERE and apply NOW – part-time jobs are hard to find!
Make it a great week! Remember: $250 referral fee to YOU if your referral is hired!