It is refreshing to enjoy …
– A movie
– Dinner on a week night
– Saturday evenings by the pool
– Phone calls about kids and upcoming events
– Picking my child up from camp
– Celebrating anniversaries
– Cooking dinner
– Running on a whim to Target to get new clothes, buy new toy
If your company or clients’ values align, everyone is happy. May mean working late into the evening or on weekend. It is worth it! The work gets done. It is high quality and everyone is happy.
I am new to this type of flexible work.
Can’t tell you how good it feels.
I’m thankful for Mom Corps Dallas and learning from our company partners who value this type of engaged employee.
People remember experiences not days.
Do you agree?